Wednesday 13 May 2009

Egg Curry--2

Ingredients:-

Eggs 2 (boiled)
Onions 2 (chopped)
Green chillies slitted
Rai few
Cumin seeds few
Cinnamon 1
Clove 1
Coriander powder 1/4 tbsp
Red chilly powder 1/4 tbsp
Curry leaves
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste

Preparation:-

*Make small slits on the boiled eggs.
*Make paste of onions
*Heat oil,add cumin seeds,clove,cinnamon and curry leaves.
*Add green chillies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
*Then add onion paste and fry till oil comes out.
*Add salt,red chilly powder,coriander powder and saute for 3-4 minutes.
*Then add boiled eggs and saute carefully for 3-4 minutes.
*Serve hot with rice/roti.

21 comments:

Lena Rashmin Raj said...

drooling over egg curry..superb one..i hav posted one egg curry recipe in my blog..bt wth coconut milk..u can c it in my blog..snap s superb..

Happy Cook said...

Love the egg curry, for me with roties please ;-)

Vishali said...

that looks so delicious ....

rekhas kitchen said...

wow yummy recipe saritha drooling

Ramya said...

Nice snap, Egg curry looks delicious

Kitchen Flavours said...

Oh wow spicy and yummy....Love the creamy gravy.....

Pooja said...

Yummy egg curry..I make a curry something like this but without grinding onions.My husband never get bored of eggs will try this.

Sailaja Damodaran said...

i love eggs in any form...good

Kalyani said...

nice curry it looks so tempting .....

sree said...

Egg curry looks delicious..:)

Pooja said...

Egg curry looks spicy n delicious! Love the thick creamy texture of the dish!

ARUNA said...

Egg curry looks yummy dear!!!!!!

Simran said...

Perfect egg curry!

Manju said...

nice and spicy egg curry!!

philip9876 said...

i tried out egg curry (previous post), chicken curry from your blog. Both came out well :D

There are lots to try out.

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

I love egg curry Varunavi, the color has seaped well into the eggs too... I am drooling dear!!!

Suparna said...

Hi Varunavi,
This dry egg curry looks very promising with rotis :) good one girl.
TC

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Looks so yummy. Perfect with rotis.

Lena Rashmin Raj said...

something special for you in my blog.. :)

Ammu said...

Varunavi, thats amazing. My mom makes this regularly. I miss this... thanks for sharing.

from my motorhome to yours said...

my husband would love the egg dish!

Post a Comment