Tuesday 14 July 2009

Ribbon Pakkoda

<span class=
I prefer doing snacks at home then getting it from out.I don't have much choice here as i don't get our south indian muruku etc.... Even if i get, the taste is quite different.Now my daughter is having her summer break and she always pester me for snacks.I was looking for some snacks which i can store for long.Then i saw ribbon pakooda in sandhya's food blog Swaadhisht.She has explained everything in detail.I took the exact measurement and followed the procedure she gave and ribbon pakkoda came out very well.The best part was when i had put the pakkoda on the tissue,i didn't find any oil on the tissue.This can be stored for long.
Check here for the recipe.


<span class=
I sending this to the WYFFried snack event hosted by EC of Simple Indian Food.

23 comments:

Kitchen Flavours said...

Oh wo...this is all time favourite munching snack........looks crisp and yum......

rekhas kitchen said...

wow looks so crunchy nice tea time snack. nice click Saritha.

Home Cooked Oriya Food said...

Looks so yum. Came out perfect...

Sailaja Damodaran said...

looks crispy.....

Ann said...

wow..great yummy snack..enjoy.

Sanghi said...

This looks different than our version. Yummy!

A 2 Z Vegetarian Cuisine said...

Always wanted to know the recipe..thanks for sharing.

Pooja said...

Wow looks so crunchy n yummy! My favourite snack!

Cilantro said...

My fav snack , my daughter loves them too.

ARUNA said...

looks different saritha.....great yaa!

A 2 Z Vegetarian Cuisine said...

Looks delicious.

Ramya said...

ribbon pakoda looks yumm!!Same here..My kid's summer vacation is on :(..Have to bang my heads for different snack recipess.

Valarmathi Sanjeev said...

Wow looks so crispy and perfect. Very tempting.

bindiya said...

looks crisp and crunchy, lovely tea time snack!

Suparna said...

hey varunavi,
Very glad to see the perfect ribbon pakoda dear...ur daughter must've enjoyed it thoroughly!! I love such crisy karram kurram dishes at tea time :)
Wishing a Happy Summer time break to ur daughter!!!
Enjoy!!!
TC

Preeti Singh said...

wonderful snacks....looks so crisp and tasty.

Shama Nagarajan said...

looks perfect and a yummy snack

sangi said...

dearrr...
Pakkoda looks soo crisp...!
cant't make like this..perfect!

Kalyani said...

wonderful snack ... looks great ...

sree said...

Munch..munch...munch....I wish i could munch it right away...:)

Navita (Gupta) Hakim said...

omg! this is so beautiful...lovely! off for the recipe i go...

Ramya said...

its looking crispy hope your kids enjoyed munching it, Rithvik loves all these kind of stuff.

EC said...

How tempting..prfect crunchy snack,thanks for the entry

Post a Comment