Monday 20 April 2009

Koki


This koki i make it very frequently.I learnt this from Tarla dalal long back and very often i make this.My mom's likes this a lot and also my m-law likes this.She learnt from me and prepares it for her mom.I made little changes in this koki.

Ingredients:-

Wheat flour 2 cups
Coriander 1 bunch (finely chopped)
Onions 2 (finely chopped)
Pudina few leaves (finely chopped)
Menthi leaves (fenugreek) 1/2 bunch (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds 1tbsp
Salt as per taste
Oil

Method:-

Mix all the ingredients with very little water and make a hard dough (onion and green leaves water)
Roll out koki into round shapes and fry it on a tava by applying oil on both sides.
Serve hot with curd and pickle.

24 comments:

srikars kitchen said...

wow.. nice entry.. looks perfect .. great click dear..

Chitra said...

nice entry dear, drooling;)

Asha said...

Yummy dish, we make something like this called Masale rotti. Looks delcious! :)

rekhas kitchen said...

nice recipe perfect with curd na yum yum ummm i like to ad some green chilies also....

Suparna said...

Hi Varunavi,
Unusual name :) I too love Tarla dala's recipes :) shall try this one coz we always have rotis for dinner ...thanks for sharing the recipe sweetie :)
TC

Kitchen Flavours said...

Wow something new.....looks yum.

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Name is new to me but looks really great... Simple to make and variations in food is what we all foodie work for ;)

Vishali said...

name Koki for me is new, but the rotis look delish Varnuvai :). Hope u had a nice weekend.

Happy Cook said...

I have never had this, looks so yumm.

Pooja said...

New to me..Looking perfect vrunavi..

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

looks so good varunavi. would like to try.

ARUNA said...

wow it looks greattt dear!!

Pooja said...

Nice Post. This is something new to me. Thanks for the recipe :)

Deepa Hari said...

I like the name 'Koki'....looks yum and perfect....Thanks for sharing.

Priya said...

Thats a delicious rotti with those aromatic leaves...yummy rotti Varuna!

n33ma said...

so easy and looks delicious.

Ramya said...

I never tried this recipe. Even this name is new to me Koki peculiar name and Thanks for sharing

sree said...

Looks yummy and healthy

Lavanya said...

loks delicious varunavi..yummy yummy :)

Uma said...

looks yummy Varunavi!

Prathibha said...

Nice koki,y dont you send this for the cilantro event dear..:)

vidhas said...

Koki sounds interesting and simple.

AnuSriram said...

Looks delicious! Nice recipe..

Avisha said...

Good job on making a Sindhi recipe.Loved the way you made it.Enjoyed your recipe.
I am new here and will blogging some sindhi recipes on my webpage.

Post a Comment