Thursday 5 February 2009

Cinnamon Eggless Cake

Ingredients:-

Wheat flour 2 cups
Cinnamon Powder 2 tsp
Brown sugar (cane sugar) 2 cups
Soda (sodium bicarbonate) 1/2 tsp
Butter 1/4 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Milk 1 cup
Raisins few
Cashew few

Method:-
  1. Preheat oven 200 degrees
  2. Mix all dry ingredients
  3. Mix milk,sugar and butter
  4. Add all the dry ingredients in the milk mixture
  5. Bring it to dripping consistency
  6. Grease the tin and pour batter and garnish with cashews.
  7. Bake for 50min on 200 degrees
  8. Cool it on a wire rake and cut it

My sister gave me an idea to try the cake with wheat flour.It came out very well and very tasty to eat.

8 comments:

Kitchen Flavours said...

Wow simple to make and that too eggless wow.

Varunavi said...

@Kitchen flavours thanks

AnuSriram said...

Looks awesome... Delicious! Best part is being eggless..

Uma said...

lovely eggless cake. looks mouth-watering. Thanks for dropping by! I like your name, very nice!

Varunavi said...

@Anusriram thanks anu
@uma thanks uma.varunavi is my daughter's name

Sunshinemom said...

So well risen and yet made of wheat flour!! Very delicious looking:)

Varunavi said...

@Sunshinemom my sis gave me idea to try it with wheat flour.Can u help me in linking the recipe?

Anonymous said...

nice recipe

Post a Comment